The cold is gradually receding, which means that the time will soon come for summer houses, picnics and all kinds of outdoor activities. And without delicious kebabs can not do here. In the process of cooking kebabs, there are 3 main stages: the selection of meat, cooking marinade, heat treatment of meat. In this post we will talk in detail about the marinade.
1. Marinade with Kiwi
This recipe is suitable for those cases where your time is very limited. In addition, the recipe for marinade with kiwi will help you out if you missed with a choice of meat (bought the old, tough). When interacting with kiwi, any meat becomes tender.
We will need: 5 kg of any meat, 1.5 kg of onion (green) onion, 1 kg of onion (red) onion, 4 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil, 3 cups of water, fresh greens, 1.5 medium kiwi (no more, otherwise you get porridge), pepper and salt to your liking.
We mix everything and after 40 minutes you can fry the meat!
2. Lemon marinade for turkey skewers
Those who decided to cook the kebab from the meat of this bird should know that, along with numerous dietary advantages of this meat, there is an important minus - a peculiar smell. Therefore, not every marinade is suitable.
We will need: turkey, vegetable oil, lemon, onion, garlic, black pepper, hops-suneli, parsley, mustard, salt.
- Take a lemon and cut or wash it off the skin on a large grater. Cut the onion, add to the lemon sandpaper and carefully pour to make the juice;
- add, cut into "kebab" pieces turkey;
- squeeze out juice from the remaining lemon, mix all spices, oil, salt and mustard;
- pour turkey with this marinade and leave it for at least three hours;
3. Pork shish kebab marinated in pomegranate juice
The taste of this kebab is obtained with a slight exquisite sourness.
We will need: 1 kg of pork (preferably a neck), 1 l of mineral sparkling water, 3 large onions, salt and pepper to taste, hops-suneli, 1 (large) pomegranate or 1 cup of pomegranate juice.
- Pork rinse well, dry and cut into standard, approximately equal pieces for kebabs;
- put the meat in a pan and pour mineral water. The mineral water will additionally corrode the blood residues in the meat. Leave for 60 minutes;
- Chop the onion. Remove the meat from mineral water, let the water drain. Mix meat with onions, add salt, pepper, seasonings. Well mash meat with onions with your hands, to give onions juice, and leave in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Squeeze juice from the purified grana. Take a pot of meat, using a lid with a smaller diameter or a plate, press down on the meat so that all the juice comes out of it, and add pomegranate juice to it. Slowly release the lid so that the meat gradually absorbs the juice.
- Put the meat in the fridge for the night, and in the morning go to nature and enjoy the resulting piece of culinary art.
4. Pork shish kebab in tea marinade with hrenodera
As a result, you get an incredibly juicy and savory kebab!
We will need: 1 kg of pork, black tea (2 tsp dry brewing per 250 ml of water), 1.5 tsp. sweet paprika, 2 tbsp. l sauce (crap, he's hrenodёr), 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil, 3 tbsp. l soy sauce, large onion bulb onions.
- Brew black tea, cool and filter;
- pour it into a bowl, add paprika and crap (horseradish);
- pour in a bowl of soy sauce and vegetable oil, mix;
- chop finely onions;
- mix the meat with onions, pour in the marinade;
- mix it all up with your hands. We remove in the cold pickle for 5-6 hours.
5. Skewers in a can
Unfortunately, far from all regions of Russia will come warmly this weekend. But you should not despair, in this case, too, there is one wonderful recipe.
We will need: 1 kg of meat (the main thing is to have fat), 4 onions, 0.5 l. white wine, salt, pepper, seasonings for barbecue.
- Meat cut into small pieces, onions into rings;
- we add salt, pepper, pour wine and leave in a cool place for 3-6 hours;
- we put meat and onions on wooden skewers and vertically insert them into the jar;
- cover the neck with foil and put in a cold oven;
- turn on the fire and bake at a temperature not higher than 180 degrees for about 1 hour.